Topic: Frontal Disturbance
Timing: 90 min.
Age group: 15-16 years
• Understand what are:
- Air mass;
- Disturbance of the polar front;
- Warm, cold and occluded front;
- Front surface
• Identify warm and cold front and front surface;
• Know the weather conditions associated with the passage of a frontal disturbance in the northern latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere.• Know how to predict the weather from the interpretation of synoptic charts.
- Author: Glória Rosa | Uploaded by: Nuno Porto
Timing: 45 min.
Age group: 12-13 years
- Understand the cloud formation process;
- Know the classification of clouds;
-Identify the different cloud types;
-Relate the different clouds with the weather states.
- Author: Gloria Rosa | Uploaded by: Nuno Porto